Help With Virus: Dsca.exe Application Error On Startup
Join over 733,556 other people just like you! It detected and fixed 135 infected files. Click Here To Download the What Is Dsca.exe Application Error Repair Tool Recommended: In order to repair your system and What Is Dsca.exe Application Error, download and run Reimage. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware detects and removes sleeping spyware, adware, Trojans, keyloggers, malware and trackers from your hard drive. http://exomatik.net/help-with/help-with-error-secure32-dll.php
Check it off and restart. BleepingComputer is being sued by Enigma Software because of a negative post of SpyHunter. Re: Virus help please - cannot scan anything justme22007 Nov 12, 2009 10:28 AM (in response to JSWAIN) Hello all,malwarebytes will not run either. It scans and diagnoses, then repairs, your damaged PC with technology that not only fixes your Windows Operating System, but also reverses the damage already done with a full database of
Technically, your computer might no longer be infected, but that doesn't mean it's error-free. dotty999 replied Jan 24, 2017 at 4:39 PM splitting large pdf file jamesb2 replied Jan 24, 2017 at 3:57 PM Help, Screen is having issues laylabrad replied Jan 24, 2017 at I rebooted in safe mode and ran Spybot S&D. Like Show 0 Likes(0) Actions 12.
Users with Dell computers that have this process enabled at startup may receive the following errors when their computer loads: “dsca.exe has ceased to function” “dsca.exe - No debugger found - I see you've tried SuperAntispyware. C:\Windows\System32\mshta.exe blues_harp28, Nov 2, 2010 #4 ou8it Thread Starter Joined: Apr 6, 2008 Messages: 10 Yes they are happening in task manager. Do you have additional information?
Known file sizes on Windows 10/8/7/XP are 16,384bytes (99% of all occurrences) or 40,960bytes. When done, please post the WIN32KDIAG.TXT log file."%userprofile%\desktop\win32kdiag.exe" -f -rDownload Win32kDiag [AD13]Message was edited by: Mark Brown on 11/12/09 12:12 PM 1 of 1 people found this helpful Like Show 0 Uninstalling this variant: If you are having problems with dsca.exe, you can uninstall the program using the Control Panel ⇒ UninstallaProgram ⇒ Dell Support Center. it always runs for a few seconds and then disappears.Ex Brit, I will save the other program you gave me and try it tonight.*sigh* I am beginning to think I
However, another method of removal is as follows.You should first download (DO NOT RUN yey) the tool "Win32kDiag". Why doesn't your product work ? Disclaimer: The views expressed on this blog are those of the author(s), and not those of the Microsoft Corporation. One user thinks dsca.exe is dangerous and recommends removing it. 2users don't grade dsca.exe ("not sure about it").
- Check the following entry: R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyServer = http=127.0.0.1:5577 Click Fix checked. ================================================================== Reboot the computer and let me know if you're still getting those mshta.exe processes. ================================================================== Then, please
- The size of this file is 16,384 bytes.
- At the end of the scan, you can review your PC's Hardware, Security and Stability in comparison with a worldwide average.
- Both McAfee and Spybot are up-to-date and are updated on a frequent basis.
- Installieren Sie einen unterstützten Browser.SchließenDateiBearbeitenAnsichtToolsHilfeBedienungshilfenFehlerbehebungNeue Änderungen anzeigenBedienungshilfenNur LesezugriffUnterstützung für Screenreader aktivieren/deaktivieren Log in or Sign up Tech Support Guy Home Forums > Security & Malware Removal > Virus & Other Malware
- Thus, the program begins to malfunction and crash.
- Repair Instructions Rating: Downloads in December: 361,927 Download Size: 746KB To Fix (What Is Dsca.exe Application Error) you need to follow the steps below: Step 1: Download What Is Dsca.exe Application
- The actual rootkit files are kept in memory and files scans are redirected by using NT's mount points.The BootCD I created and referenced earlier will remove this threat if detected.
- C:\i386 29 kb application C:\WINDOWS\ie7 29 kb application C:\WINDOWS\system32 45 kb application C:\WINDOWS\ServicePackFiles\i386 29 kb application C:\WINDOWS\system32\en-US 3kb MUI file C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistributution\Download\dd9ab5193501484cf5e6884fa 1d22fe9 29 kb application mshta.exe http://126.96.36.199/88.php?olala=214581692978164 mshta.exe http://188.8.131.52/88.php?olala=214581692978164 mshta.exe http://184.108.40.206/88.php?olala=214581692978164
Freezing Computer Computer hanging or freezing occurs when either a program or the whole system ceases to respond to inputs. Windows Errors A Windows error is an error that happens when an unexpected condition occurs or when a desired operation has failed. Just go to the start up bar. Description: Dsca.exe is not essential for Windows and will often cause problems.
Re: Virus help please - cannot scan anything justme22007 Nov 10, 2009 9:34 AM (in response to SamSwift) Thank you all. http://exomatik.net/help-with/help-with-this-error-adobe-stopped-working-17-0r.php Therefore the technical security rating is 32% dangerous, however you should also read the user reviews. Phantom010, Nov 3, 2010 #14 ou8it Thread Starter Joined: Apr 6, 2008 Messages: 10 New Hijack log with version 2.0.4 Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.4 Scan saved at 7:36:33 PM, Re: Virus help please - cannot scan anything JSWAIN Nov 12, 2009 3:43 AM (in response to Peter M) Rename the hijackthis file and run it.
Never ending instances of mshta.exe Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by ou8it, Nov 2, 2010. Show 39 replies 10. Our Top 15 Excel Tutorials Instant Access! http://exomatik.net/help-with/help-with-error-msg-re-m3plugin-dll.php I also received a balloon pop-up from 'windows security alerts,' saying that windows security center service was turned off.
We recommend SecurityTaskManager for verifying your computer's security. ist habe ich dsca reaktiviert und es kommen keine Fehlermeldungen mehr. http://www.file.net/process/mshta.exe.html ErikAlbert, Nov 2, 2010 #3 blues_harp28 Trusted Advisor Joined: Jan 9, 2005 Messages: 17,929 Where are they appearing - in the Task Manager?
Thanks Frank Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2 Scan saved at 6:26:16 PM, on 11/3/2010 Platform: Windows XP SP3 (WinNT 5.01.2600) MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.17091) Boot mode: Normal Running processes:
Run it and select Do a system scan and save a logfile from the Main Menu. Never seen it for XP. By default, dsca.exe process loads automatically when you start your computer. Executable files may, in some cases, harm your computer.
As a guest, you can browse and view the various discussions in the forums, but can not create a new topic or reply to an existing one unless you are logged Are you running this application as another user? You can not post a blank message. his comment is here That's where the IP address is originating from.